Saturday, July 30, 2022

 TEEN JOBS Bundle - Mod

Hii simmers, So sorry for taking this long, but I'm back and I am so excited to share with you this Teen Jobs Bundle, I added some fun options for your sim to find their best jobs.

This mod has 24 part-time jobs for teens, that can help them level up their skills to make it easier for them to receive a scholarship:

1- Delivery Services:


2- Actor:


3- Basketball:


4- Bowling:


5- Camp Counsellor:


6- Car Wash:


7- Photographer:


8- Comics:


9- DJ:

(DJ might require the Get Famous Sims Pack but if you don't have it, just use the UI Cheats and it'll automatically check the requirement for you)

10- Dog Jobs:


11- Educator: (Pre-School Teacher)


12- Festival and Events:


13- Grocery Store:


14 Hair Stylist:


15- Ice Cream:


16- Library:


17- Lifeguard:


18- Mixologist:


19- Movie Theatre:


20- New Car Sales:


21- Restaurant:


22- Security Guard:


23- Soccer Teacher:


24- Spa Clerk:


I was a little bit hesitant about the jobs Simoleons per hour because some like that the high paid some rather lower wedge so I wanted to know what you guys think so I can customize it to your liking.

Thank you so much for the support it means the world to me <3

Download The Mod HERE

How to make mods and cc work in-game

Please contact me on My Social Media:

Discord          Patreon          Youtube          Twitch          Instagram          Twitter 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Marble Wall Frames Collection Hello Simmers,  here's a marble collection, perfect to decorate your sims house/apartment's walls. The...